Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update from Maze Manager


Wow! Where has the Summer gone….and only 3 weeks until the opening day of our 2011 Scott’s Maze Adventures, on Saturday the 17th of September. This is going on our 9th year! That’s 9 different 7 acre corn mazes from Long & Scott Farms! Great Scott we have come a Long way baby.

It has been a busy week at the Farm. The design was cut on Monday and the tilling of the paths followed, anytime Farmer Hank got an hour or two away from the office. Of course his cell phone still works in the Corn Maze and business must go on. Now we grow, we weed & mow, we re-paint, we repair and we are installing the new Jumping Pillow! We have heard from many of you that are excited to get lost in this year’s maze design and to see what is new out here at the Farm. We have got fun events planned for the weekends and are looking forward to seeing new and old friends alike.

You can save time by buying tickets online. It is easy and safe. Payment is done through PayPal. Just go out to our website and look for online tickets. We are also taking group reservations for weekdays, Fridays fill up fast so reserve your date and time now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad to hear you are opening early this year. I have been coming to your maze for the past few years as part of my Fall celebration. I hope you will have lots of pumpkins and varieties as pumpkins are my favorite part of Fall. I have just added you to my watch of other blogs there. I use mine to read others and don't post my own stuff as I use a different journal system than blog spot. But I'll try to be around and be active.

    Des

    ReplyDelete